This is a store of some knowledge related to Microsoft OS platform and softwares. We are trying to provide the latest updates related to them (Which we used in our environments).
We are also sharing the common experiences here.
Search This Blog
Microsoft puts Office 365 in the cloud
Microsoft Launch Office 365 Yesterday. Its a Quite Good tool which offering Office,Exchange, SharePoint and Lync (Chat) which means you can work anywhere any time. Thanks to the Cloud Computing. Office 365 trial Download
We have a Customer who having some issues with the WatchGuard Firewall,
We want to schedule a Reboot of the Firebox Each morning at 04:30AM so that when customer arrive in the office he would not face any problem.
For this :
1) Click on WatchGuard Firebox ICON (You may be having a Shortcut on your Desktop)
2) Give the Password to connect to Concern Firewall
3) Once you Connected, Go to File > Connect to Device > Choose the Firewall IP and Click on Connect. It may ask for the password, Please provide that.
4) Once you connected it will show you the Firewall with all the configuration.
5) Right Click on it and Go to Policy manager > When Policy manager Open, Click on "Setup" and then "Global Settings", At the Last you will found an option to define the time when you want a Schedule Reboot.
After making the change, Don't forget to make it Save in the Firewall Config File.
We have ShadowProtect MSP version installed on a Server. We are using the StorageCraft Image Manager to consolidate and Verify the image. We found that we are getting Error "Cannot Consolidate:XXXXXX.spi Keyfile not found We checked and found that everything is correct. Finally when we contacted the StorageCraft team they suggest us to create a Key file from C:\PrgramFiles\StorageCraft\Keymaker.exe Run this EXE, Use the Password (Any password which you can remember), Browse the Same file (Which is in the Error),After selection give the extention .spk and save it. Refresh the Image manager (Restart the service) and Check. It will be resolved.